How can I Initiate or Cancel the Call Forwarding feature with my Cricket phone number?
To initiate or cancel the call forwarding feature, complete the following steps:
1. Dial *72 followed by the ten digit phone number (555-555-5555) you would like your calls to be forwarded to.
2. Press the SEND button.
3. The call should connect and you will hear two quick beeps and the call will disconnect.
4. All incoming calls to your Cricket phone number will now be forwarded to the number you selected.
5. To turn the feature off, dial *720 and press the SEND button.
6. The call should connect and you will hear two quick beeps and the call will disconnect.
7. Call forwarding is disabled.