How can I get my contacts back?
If you saved your contacts to your SD card before performing the Factory Data Reset you can restore them by using the steps below. If you are using MyBackup for your contacts, you just need to open MyBackup and it will restore the contacts through the application.
- Go into Contacts
- Press the Menu button
- Select Import/Export (For Huawei devices select Manage Contacts)
- Select Import from SD Card (for Huawei devices select Restore Contacts from SD card)
- The device will ask if you would like to restore One Vcard file, multiple or all. Select One Vcard.
- If more than one VCF file exists, select the one with the largest file number
- For example, if your choices are /sdcard/Contact/00001.vcf or /sdcard/contact/00002.vcf you should select /sdcard/contact/00002.vcf
- If your contacts don’t show up, repeat the process and select the other file
- If all else fails you may contact 1-800-CRICKET and choose option 3 for technical support. You may also visit a full service Cricket store for hands on help. Please use the “Store Locator” icon to find the store nearest to you.