If you don’t have a smartphone because they have always been too expensive, you need to check out the ZTE Score (X500). This is the smartphone you’ve been waiting for. The Score is a full featured Android smartphone with a 3.5” HVGA capacitive touch display, accelerometer and virtual keypad, 3.2MP camera/camcorder, WiFi capable, 3G real web browsing and XT9 Trace for easy text entry. The Score also includes the new and innovative Muve Music experience, access to over 200,000 apps on the Android market, Google Maps and Navigator, Email, MyAccount, Cricket411, and much more. The ZTE Score is a winner.
- 1200 mAh battery
- Travel charger/USB cable
- 4GB Muve Music microSD card (3GB)
already have this phone?
Muve Music 101 Instructional Videos
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your Cricket phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number) This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket CDMA System ID Number.
- Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions on the following page.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the power button
- In case of Initial Programming Wizard, Select your language and then press Activate button. In case of dialing screen, dial *228 and press the send button.
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts
- If your phone fails to program over the air please refer to the keypad programming instructions below
- Turn on your phone using the power button. While in the programming mode the [OK] key is used to save.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for BASIC NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
- Enter 333333 (3 six times. Press [OK]
- Select MDN
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press [OK]
- Select MIN
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK]
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID and press [OK]
- Press the back button. Your phone will reset.
Please visit our page here to learn more about your phone's accessibility features.