ZTE Score Overview
If you don’t have a smartphone because they have always been too expensive, you need to check out the ZTE Score (X500). This is the smartphone you’ve been waiting for. The Score is a great Android smartphone with a 3.5” HVGA capacitive touch display, accelerometer and virtual keypad, 3.2MP camera/camcorder, WiFi capable, 3G real web browsing and XT9 Trace for easy text entry.
- 1200 mAh battery
- Travel charger/USB cable
- 4GB microSD card
already have this phone?
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your Cricket phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number) This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket CDMA System ID Number.
- Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions on the following page.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the power button
- In case of Initial Programming Wizard, Select your language and then press Activate button. In case of dialing screen, dial *228 and press the send button.
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts
- If your phone fails to program over the air please refer to the keypad programming instructions below
- Turn on your phone using the power button. While in the programming mode the [OK] key is used to save.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for BASIC NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
- Enter 333333 (3 six times. Press [OK]
- Select MDN
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press [OK]
- Select MIN
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK]
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID and press [OK]
- Press the back button. Your phone will reset.