The new ZTE Groove is Crickets latest full featured entry level smartphone. It comes with a 3.5” HVGA touchscreen, Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS and also includes great features like a 3.2MP rear-facing camera/camcorder and a VGA front-facing camera for video conferencing. The Groove has lots of great features including Muve music, WiFi and Hotspot capability, and access to the millions of available applications on the Google Play market. With 1 GB of internal memory and support for up to 32GB of SD memory you can enjoy all of your favorite music, videos, pictures, and applications.
- Standard lithium ion battery
- Phone charger
- 4GB Micro SD Memory Card
already have this phone?
Muve Music 101 Instructional Videos
Quick Start Instructions
Chare your battery overnight. Once your device is fully charged and powered on, simply follow these steps to activate your ZTE Groove:
- Begin the activation process from the "home screen" of your phone.
- Next, click on the phone icon located in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Now dial *228 and click “Connect”.
- Once successfully activated, you’ll hear the message, “Your phone is
now programmed, thank you for calling Cricket.”
- If you are unable to activate your phone, you may try manual programming (see below).
Manually Programming your Cricket phone
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538) from a different phone to speak with a Cricket representative.
- The Cricket representative will give you the numbers below, so make sure you’re ready to write them down, as you will need them later:
- Your 10-digit Cricket Phone Number
- Your 10-digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket System ID Number.
- Turn on your phones using the power button.
- On the phone dial pad enter ##626* (##NAM*) to access Number Assignment Module (NAM) Programming.
- Touch the Entry Box and the keypad will appear. Enter NAM Option Code, which you’ll do by entering 333333 (3 six times) and pressing [OK].
- From the Menu select “MDN”.
- Enter your new 10-digit Cricket phone number that you received from the Cricket representative and hit [OK].
- From the Menu select “MIN Number”.
- Enter the 10-digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number that you received
from the Cricket representative and tap [OK].
- From the Menu select “CDMA Home SID”.
- Enter the 1 to 5-digit CDMA System ID that you received from the Cricket representative and tap [OK].
- You will automatically return to the Program Settings Screen.
- Press the Back Arrow button and your phone will automatically restart.
- Once manual programing is complete you are ready to make basic calls. Please try Over The Air Programming (Quick Start Instructions above) again to activate all features. If you're still unable to activate your ZTE Groove, please call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538).