The ZTE Engage is a high-end Android that comes with a 4” WVGA touch-screen, Muve Music, Wi-Fi capability, SRS Sound Enhancer and 3G Real Web Browsing. The Engage has lots of great smartphone features packed into an affordable package. The Engage is a fully featured Android smartphone featuring the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich OS and also includes great features like an 8MP rear camera/camcorder, VGA front facing camera, MP3 player/microSD and more! This smartphone also gives customers access to over 300,000 cool apps on the Android market as well as great Google apps like YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Search and more.
- Standard lithium ion battery
- Phone charger
already have this phone?
Muve Music 101 Instructional Videos
Quick Start Instructions
Chare your battery overnight. Once your device is fully charged and powered on, simply follow these steps to activate your ZTE Engage™:
- Touch the Android icon to begin the activation process for your phone.
- Next, you will be taken to an activation screen. Tap on "Activate".
- This will begin the activation process. Be sure to listen closely for the Activation Confirmation.
- Once successfully activated, you'll hear the message, "Your phone is now programmed, thank you for calling Cricket."
- If you are unable to activate your phone, you may try manual programming (see below).
Manually Programming your Cricket phone
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538) from a different phone to speak with a Cricket representative.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your 10-digit Cricket Phone Number
- Your 10-digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket System ID Number.
- After you have all your information handy, move on to Step 6.
- Turn on your phone using the power button.
- Tap the Phone icon.
- Using the on-screen keypad, enter ##626* (##NAM*) to access the Subsidy Code screen.
- Touch the Subsidy Code entry box to display the keypad.
- Enter 333333 (3 six times) and press [OK].
- For each menu selection, touch the "down arrow" button to edit the 3 fields.
- MDN: Enter your new 10-digit Cricket phone number that you received from the Cricket representative and tap [OK].
- MIN: Enter the 10-digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number that you received from the Cricket representative and tap [OK].
- CDMA: Enter the 1 to 5-digit CDMA System ID that you received from the Cricket representative and tap [OK].
- Once manual programing is complete you are ready to make basic calls. Please try Over The Air Programming (Quick Start Instructions above) again to activate all features. If you're still unable to activate your ZTE Engage, please call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538).