LG Optimus Regard™
The LG Optimus Regard is Cricket's first LTE device. This high-end Android comes with a 3.5” HVGA touch-screen, Wi-Fi capability, LG’s Quick Memo technology and 4G Real Web Browsing. The Regard has lots of great smartphone features packed into an affordable package. The Regard is a fully featured Android smartphone featuring the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS; and also includes great features like a 5MP w/LED Flash Camera/Camcorder with Time Catch Shot, Cheese Shutter, HDR Continuous Shot and Panorama functions, MP3 player/microSD slot and more! This smartphone also gives customers access to over 300,000 cool apps on the Android market as well as great Google apps like YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Search and more.
*4G LTE plan required for this phone. 4G LTE service available in 4G LTE coverage areas. 3G EVDO and 1xRTT compatible for data service outside 4G LTE coverage.
- Travel Charger/USB Cable
- Standard Lithium ion battery
already have this phone?
Quick Start Instructions
Be sure to insert your SIM card and battery into your device. Charge your battery overnight. Once your device is fully charged and powered on, simply follow these steps to activate your LG Optimus Regard™:
When you turn on your device, you’ll be prompted to activate your phone, as well as adjust your settings and account setup. Simply follow the steps on your screen to proceed through the self-activation process.
If you are unable to activate your device through these steps, please try Over The Air Activation.
Over The Air Activation
- Touch the phone icon on the bottom of the Home Screen to begin the activation process for your phone.
- Dial *228 and tap the "Call" button. Next you will be taken to an Activation Screen.
- This will begin the activation process. Be sure to listen closely for the Activation Confirmation.
- Once successfully activated, you'll hear the message, "Your phone is now programmed, thank you for calling Cricket."
- After your phone has been successfully activated, it will automatically restart.
- If you are unable to activate your phone via the steps above, you may try manual programming (see below).
Manually Programming your Cricket phone
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538) from a different phone to speak with a Cricket representative.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your 10-digit Cricket Phone Number (MDN)
- Your 10-digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number (MIN)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket System ID Number (SID).
- After you have all your information handy, move on to Step 6.
- Turn on your phone using the power button.
- Touch the phone icon on the bottom of the Home Screen to begin the manual activation process for your phone.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) to access Number Assignment Module (NAM) Programming.
- You will be prompted to "Please enter password," which you'll do by entering 333333 (six times) and pressing "OK".
- You will be taken to the manual screen. Press "Edit".
- The MDN entry box will pop up automatically.
- Enter your new 10-digit Cricket phone number that you received from the Cricket representative and tap "OK".
- The MIN entry box will automatically pop up.
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number (MIN) that you received from the Cricket representative and hit "OK".
- The SID entry box will automatically pop up.
- Enter the 1 to 5-digit SID System Identification Number that you received from the Cricket representative and hit "OK".
- You will be returned to the Manual home screen. Click "Done", and the device will automatically restart.
- Once manual programming is complete you are ready to make basic calls. Please try Over The Air Programming (above) again to activate all features. If you're still unable to activate your LG Optimus Regard™, please call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538).