Meet Kyocera RIO, introducing a new consumer to the super cool world of touch. The RIO has a large 2.8” QVGA full touch display and the new MyHomeScreen with 3 customizable homescreens, quick one touch access icons for messaging, dialer, scrollable menu (traditional menu options, applications and weblinks), and contacts. The RIO also comes with a trackpad/navigation key, music player, microSD card slot, stereo Bluetooth, links to Cricket Navigator, Mobile Email, and MyBackup.
- Travel Charger
- Standard lithium-ion battery
already have this phone?
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket® service, a valid Social Security or Driver’s License Number will be required to activate your Cricket® phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your Cricket® phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800 CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number). This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket CDMA System ID Number.
- Please write these numbers down for future reference.
- Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions below.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button.
- Dial *228 and press the send key.
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts.
- If your phone fails to program over the air; please refer to the manual. programming instructions below.
Manual Programming Instructions:
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button. While in the programming mode the [OK] key is used to save, the left soft key to without saving and the right soft key [Back] to return to the previous
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for NAM Programming.
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE.
- Enter 333333 (3 six times), then press Done.
- Press MDN on display to select (Mobile Directory Number/10 Digit Phone Number).
- Press entry bar to display keypad, enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN, press Done, then press OK.
- Press MIN (Mobile Identification Number) on display to select.
- Press entry bar to display keypad, enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN, press Done, then press OK.
- Press CDMA Home SID on display to select.
- Press entry bar to display keypad, enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID, press Done, then press OK.
- Press Done at bottom of display. Phone will automatically reset.
- If the four time use limit has been reached, the user shall be prompted to enter the SPC -Service Programming Code (000000). Correct entry of the SPC shall reset the four time use counter and provide access to the NAM programming menu.