The new Kyocera Hydro, Cricket’s first waterproof phone, is a durable Android™ 4.0 smartphone that is prepared to handle those every-day drops and spills without worry. Whether caught in a rainstorm or dropped in a sink, Hydro is certified as waterproof against sprayed water and immersion in water up to 3 feet deep for up to 30 minutes. Plus, it’s packed with all of the smartphone features you love like a 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen, 1 Ghz Snapdragon® processor, Cricket Muve Music and 3.2MP camera with an LED flash. With the Kyocera Hydro you get all of the smartphone features you want in a durable design and at a budget-friendly price!
*Phone will not operate under water and should be dried as quickly as possible when wet. To ensure that your phone maintains water resistance, make sure the connector cover and battery door are properly sealed. Kyocera guarantees the phone for water resistance within the limits of IPX5 and IPX7.
- AC Adapter / Micro USB Data Cable
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery
- 4GB Muve Music SanDisk Memory Card
already have this phone?
Muve Music 101 Instructional Videos
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Touch the phone icon on the bottom of the Home Screen to begin the activation process for your phone.
- Dial *228 and tap the "Call" button. Next you will be taken to an Activation Screen.
- This will begin your new phone’s activation process. Be sure to listen closely for the activation confirmation.
- Once successfully activated, you’ll hear the message, “Your phone is now programmed, thank you for calling Cricket.”
- Your phone is now activated. Please allow up to 15 minutes for service to begin.
Manual Programming Instructions
To manually activate your Cricket phone, simply follow these steps:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone to speak with a Cricket representative.
- The Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number) This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket System ID (SID) Number.
- Turn on your phone using the power button.
- Touch the phone icon on the bottom of the Home Screen to begin the manual activation process for your phone.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) to access Number Assignment Module (NAM) Programming.
- You will be prompted to "Enter Subsidy Code," which you'll do by entering 333333 (six times) and pressing "OK."
- From the Menu select "MDN."
- Enter your new 10-digit Cricket phone number that you received from the Cricket representative and tap "OK."
- From the Menu select "MIN."
- Enter your new 10-digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number that you received from the Cricket representative and hit "OK."
- From the Menu select "CDMA Home SID."
- Enter the 1 to 5-digit SID System Identification Number that you received from the Cricket representative and hit "OK."
- Once all the information has been entered press the "Back" button and the phone will restart.
- One Manual Programing is complete you are ready to make basic calls. Please try the Quick Start Instructions again to activate all features. If you're still unable to activate your Kyocera Hydro, please call 1-800-CRICKET.