HTC Desire C
Just because you don’t want to spend a fortune on a smartphone doesn’t mean that you should have to settle for a lack of features or lackluster design. HTC Desire C (H1000C) is the smartphone that provides great HTC usability in a smaller package. Loaded with Android™ 4.0 ICS and the latest Sense™ UI, it has a user experience found in much more expensive devices. Equipped with Beats Audio™, Desire C has superior audio quality. Desire C is the perfect smartphone for those looking for a premium experience in an entry level smartphone.
- 1230 mAh Battery
- 4GB microSD card (3GB for Muve Music)
- Travel charger/ USB cable
already have this phone?
Muve Music 101 Instructional Videos
Quick Start Instructions
Chare your battery overnight. Once your device is fully charged and powered on, simply follow these steps to activate your HTC Desire™ C:
- Touch the phone icon on the bottom of the Home Screen to begin the activation process for your phone.
- Dial *228 and tap the "Call" button. Next you will be taken to an Activation Screen.
- This will begin the activation process. Be sure to listen closely for the Activation Confirmation.
- Once successfully activated, you'll hear the message, "Your phone is now programmed, thank you for calling Cricket."
- After your phone has been successfully activated, it will automatically restart.
- If you are unable to activate your phone, you may try manual programming (see below).
Manually Programming your Cricket phone
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538) from a different phone to speak with a Cricket representative.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your 10-digit Cricket Phone Number (MDN)
- Your 10-digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number (MIN)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket System ID Number (SID).
- After you have all your information handy, move on to Step 6.
- Turn on your phone using the power button.
- Touch the phone icon on the bottom of the Home Screen to begin the manual activation process for your phone.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) to access Number Assignment Module (NAM) Programming.
- You will be prompted to "Please enter password," which you'll do by entering 333333 (six times) and pressing "OK".
- From the Menu select "Mobile Directory Number".
- Enter your new 10-digit Cricket phone number that you received from the Cricket representative and tap "OK".
- From the Menu select "MIN".
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number (MIN) that you received from the Cricket representative and hit "OK".
- From the Menu select "SID".
- Enter the 1 to 5-digit SID System Identification Number that you received from the Cricket representative and hit "OK".
- You will be returned to the Program Settings Screen. Select "Commit Modifications".
- Please wait while the changes are being made to your phone.
- Once the changes are finished, press "OK" to reboot your phone or wait 10 seconds for it to automatically reset.
- Once manual programming is complete you are ready to make basic calls. Please try Over The Air Programming (per the Quick Start Guide above) again to activate all features. If you're still unable to activate your HTC Desire™ C, please call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538).