Apple iPhone® 5 - (16GB) Black & Slate
iPhone 5 features a 4-inch Retina display, the powerful A6 chip, an 8-megapixel iSight camera with panorama, ultrafast wireless, iOS 6, and iCloud. Yet it’s the thinnest, lightest iPhone ever.
iPhone Feature List
4-inch Retina display
8-megapixel iSight camera with panorama
1080p HD video recording
Siri—Your intelligent assistant
FaceTime video calling1
All-new Apple EarPods
Over 700,000 apps on the App Store2
iO6—the world’s most advanced mobile OS
iCloud—your content on all your devices
*A computer or wireless network is required to activate your iPhone. Some features, applications, and services are not available in all areas.
1Requires a FaceTime-enabled device. Availability over cellular depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
2App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Lightning to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
already have this phone?
Please visit the Apple site for valuable iPhone support information:
Product Support Page: http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/
User Guide: http://support.apple.com/manuals/#iphone
Technical Specifications: http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html
*A computer or wireless network is required to activate your iPhone.
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.7 or later
Notes on Technical Specifications:
1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2. CDMA available only if iPhone 5 is sold and activated for use on a CDMA network.
3. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. For more details of iPhone performance tests for talk time, standby time, Internet use over 3G, Internet use over Wi-Fi, video playback, and audio playback, see www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html.
4. Actual size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.