Voicemail is an answering feature that will allow a caller to leave you a message if you do not answer their call.
Please refer to the Quickstart Guide for information on how to reset voicemail or call 1-800-CRICKET.
- Dial *99 and push send
- A speed dial can be set to access voicemail. Please refer to your User Manual for the handset.
- Dial the phone number for your Cricket service
- Press the * key when your voice mail greeting begins to play
- Enter your password
- Proceed to voicemail menu
- If you do not listen to a new voicemail message it will save for 6 days after the message is received
- Saved messages may be deleted after 7 days in order to free up space for other voicemail messages. It is not possible to lengthen the amount of time the message is saved.
- The maximum amount of storage in your voicemail box is 30 minutes or 30 messages
The maximum length of each voicemail greeting is 1 minute.
Yes, you may. Please follow the voice prompts within the voicemail menu.
Cricket does not currently offer this functionality.