Some things you should know before we begin….
- Not all songs can be made into a Ringtone or Ringback tone due to licensing restrictions
- Ringtones or Ringback tones can only be managed using your Muve enabled Cricket handset. You cannot manage these from mycricket.com if you have a Muve rate plan.
- If the option to create a Ringback tone or Ringtone is greyed out, it is not available
- From the Muve application start playing the song you want to make a Ringtone from.
- Once the song is playing in the upper right it will have a phone icon labeled Rings.
- Click on Rings and then select “Make Ringtone”.
- From here, just slide the starting point and duration to your personal preferences.
- For a preview of your new Ringtone, just select “Preview”.
- To reset and start all over with the current song, just select “Reset”.
- Once you have built the Ringtone you want, just hit “Create” from the bottom right.
Making the Ringtone is just the first step. Now you have to assign it to a contact, or contacts. To do that, just follow the steps below.
- Open up the Muve Music application
- Click on “My Music”
- Click on “Ringtones”
- Select the Ringtone you would like to manage
- From here you can make it your default Ringtone by clicking on the off button next to Default Ringtone, if it says “On” already, it is set as your default Ringtone already.
- If you only want to set it to certain contacts, just select “Manage Assignees”. From here you can add or remove contacts. Only contacts in the list will play the ringtone when they call you.
Ringtones are song clips that customers can download to their phone to serve as their incoming call ring. With ringtones, you hear a chosen song instead of a standard ring through the phone when receiving calls.
1. Dial *PAY (*729) from your Cricket phone and follow the prompts to pay by credit card.
2. Call 1-800-CRICKET to pay by check or credit card over the phone.
3. Visit an Authorized Payment Location to pay with cash. Be sure to bring your bill stub or account number for quick service.
4. Log into My Account and select "Add New Features", call 1-800-CRICKET or visit your local Cricket store to activate the monthly Flex Bucket feature. This feature will purchase $5.00 or $15.00 of Flex Bucket funds each month and will be charged as part of your monthly service.
Personalize your phone! Ringtones are available on your phone’s Mobile Web browser under “tones”. To find out if your phone is Mobile Web compatible, click here.