Purchasing a Cricket Phone
Orders placed on mycricket.com receive free overnight shipping unless the shipping address is a PO Box. Orders shipped to a PO Box are offered free 5 - 7 day shipping instead.
No. For security reasons, we cannot change the shipping address on a web order that has already been submitted.
Orders placed before 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) should be processed within 1 business day.
Orders placed after 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) will be processed the next business day.
Orders placed after 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Friday will be processed on Monday.
Cricket corporate stores and full service stores have the ability to flash phones. Not all phones are able to be flashed to work on the Cricket network. A phone flashed to work on the Cricket network can be activated on the Cricket network.
It is possible that some phone and service plan features won’t operate as expected on flashed phones that have been activated on the Cricket network. Additionally, flashed phones are not eligible for the Cricket Handset Protection Program or the Cricket Warranty Exchange Program.
You can get help with placing an order online by clicking the "Click to Chat" button at the top of the page. When you click the "Click to Chat" button we’ll ask you a few simple questions to begin and determine how we can best assist you. Then we’ll be able to help you place an order for a new or additional line of voice, Smartphone, or broadband line of service.
How FedEx Address Validation Works:
- Checks if the street exists in the city and state/province or postal entered.
- Checks if the street number is within a valid range for the street entered.
- Provides an exact match or possible alternatives when an exact match cannot be found based on the street number, street name, city, state/province, and postal entered.
- Informs you if no possible alternatives can be found based on the street number, street name, city, state/province, and postal entered.
Tips For Accurate Address Matches:
- Use correct spacing- Make sure spaces are placed correctly and avoid unnecessary spaces.
- Use correct spelling-Review for spelling errors.
- Double check that you are correctly using the number zero (0) vs. the letter O.
- Avoid special characters-Do not use special characters that are not required for the address, such as periods after abbreviations (Ave vs. Ave.)
- Provide as much address and street information as possible:
- Building or house number- for example, 1234, 114A, or One Twenty
- Street name-Main, George Washington, 42nd
- Street Suffix-Road, Avenue, Rd, Ave
- Remember: Cricket cannot ship to P.O. Boxes
- Enter city, state/province and postal-Providing all address information will increase the accuracy of your results. The ZIP+4 portion of the postal code is not necessary to check an address.
- Use correct abbreviations-The United States Postal Service define standard abbreviations for state/province, street suffix, and apartment/unit listings. If you are unsure about an abbreviation, do not abbreviate.
- Company- If shipping to a company, providing the company name may improve your results.
Click here to check the status of your online order.
Once you have completed your online order the final page you see online should be your order confirmation detail page. This page contains a confirmation number and confirms that your order is being processed. It also acts as your receipt. Please print this page and keep it for your records.
You will receive an e-mail once your order has been processed and has shipped. This e-mail will contain the tracking number for your shipment.
Cricket offers phone models for a variety of tastes, budgets and lifestyles. To serve the needs of our customers, Cricket is continuously releasing new phone models containing the latest wireless technology and features. Click here to view phones available for sale online or visit your local Cricket store.
If you have questions about or need assistance with an order placed online at mycricket.com, please contact Online Orders Support at 1-866-384-4425.
For all other inquiries regarding Cricket service, please call 1-800-CRICKET to speak with a Cricket Customer Service representative.