Games & Applications
1. Make sure you have a Games & Apps enabled phone.
2. Ensure you have sufficient Flex Bucket services or funds in your Cricket PAYGo Account.
3. Click on the Games & Apps icon on your Cricket phone.
4. Click on the shopping cart or dice icon to browse the catalog of applications.
5. Click on the application you want to buy.
6. Select a pricing option and then purchase.
7. The application will be automatically downloaded to your phone.
To take advantage of downloadable content you must:
1. Own a Games & Apps enabled phone.
3. Click the icon that says Games & Apps to view your catalog.
For questions regarding your eligibility, please call Cricket Customer Service at 1-800-CRICKET or visit your local Cricket store.
No, availability of games and applications will vary by device.
After you have selected an application you will be asked to confirm the purchase. Once you confirm, the purchase cost of the application will be decremented from your Flex Bucket funds or Cricket PAYGo Account.
No. At this time applications are only available for download while using your wireless phone.
It depends. Some games and applications offer a free demo that lasts for a limited period of time, others do not.
No. Cricket does not offer refunds on Games & Apps purchases.
No, you cannot transfer applications from one phone to another. If you buy a new Cricket phone, you have to re-purchase your Games & Apps content.
Games and applications that do not require a data connection are available anywhere you go. Applications that do require a data connection are only available in Cricket’s data coverage areas.
1. Select Settings,
2. Select Manage Applications
3. Select System Info.
Most applications can be deleted. To delete an application:
1. Select Settings,
2. Select Manage Applications,
3. Select the application you wish to delete,
4. Select Remove.
A status bar will appear as your content is being downloaded from the Games & Apps catalog. When the download is complete, you will get a message stating that the application has been installed.
You pay for downloadable content with Flex Bucket services or funds from your Cricket PAYGo Account. There are several ways to add funds:
1. Dial *PAY (*729) from your Cricket phone and follow the prompts to pay by credit card.
2. Call 1-800-CRICKET to pay by check or credit card over the phone.
3. Visit an Authorized Payment Location to pay with cash. Be sure to bring your bill stub or account number for quick service.
4. Activate the monthly Flex Bucket feature through My Account > Add New Features, or call 1-800-CRICKET or visit your local Cricket Store. The monthly Flex Bucket feature will automatically purchase $5.00 or $15.00 of Flex Bucket services each month and will be charged as part of your monthly service (not available for PAYGo at this time).
Downloadable applications vary in price; prices will be listed at the time of purchase. There is no additional cost to access and browse the Games & Apps catalog. If you decide to download an application to your phone the application cost will be decremented from your Flex Bucket funds or Cricket PAYGo Account.
Depending on the device, the incoming call will go straight to your voicemail so you can continue downloading the application, or the download will resume once the call is complete. You will not be charged until the download is complete.