Flex Bucket is a way to buy mobile web storefront downloads, international calls & texts, nationwide roaming, text message purchases, long distance calls, games & apps, music tracks, and ringback tones. Your Flex Bucket will rollover from month-to-month, expiring one year after the date of purchase.
You can purchase the following by redeeming your Flex Bucket funds:
• U.S. Long Distance minutes at $0.08 per minute (except Alaska).
• Directory Assistance calls at $1.00 per call.
• Ringtones, games, graphics and other downloadabe content at various prices.
• Calls to over 100 international countries. See a list of countries and rates.
• Nationwide Roaming minutes at $0.25 per minute.
• Mobile Web downloads and services.
• Text Messaging campaign content or services. A text messaging campaign might offer daily horoscopes through SMS for $1.99 per month if you sent 'horoscope' to a five digit code (ex. 55551).
Products and applications available for purchase and the prices charged for such products and applications are subject to change.
There are four ways to purchase Flex Bucket funds:
1. Dial *PAY (*729) from your Cricket phone and follow the prompts to pay by credit or debit card .
2. Call 1-800-CRICKET to pay by check or credit card.
3. Visit an Authorized Payment Location to pay with cash. Be sure to bring your bill stub or account number for quick service.
4. Log into My Account and click "Add New Features", call 1-800-CRICKET or visit your local Cricket store to activate the monthly Flex Bucket feature. This feature will purchase $5.00 or $15.00 of Flex Bucket funds each month as part of your monthly service.
No. Flex Bucket funds may not be withdrawn or refunded. Flex Bucket funds may only be used for mobile web storefront downloads, international calls & texts, nationwide roaming, text message purchases, long distance calls, games & apps, music tracks, and ringback tones.
Your Flex Bucket will rollover from month-to-month, expiring one year after the date of purchase.
Yes. Cricket customers can purchase $5.00 or $15.00 of Flex Bucket funds each month and it will be charged as part of your monthly service.
To sign up for this monthly service you can log into My Account, click on the "Add New Features" link on the right-hand side, and select the monthly Flex Bucket amount that you desire.
You can also add this feature by calling 1-800-CRICKET to have a Customer Service representative assist you.
No. Your Flex Bucket can be used for mobile web storefront downloads, international calls & texts, nationwide roaming, text message purchases, long distance calls, games & apps, music tracks, and ringback tones.
Yes. Your Flex Bucket will rollover from month-to-month, expiring one year after the date of purchase.
Flex Bucket funds should be available for use no later than 24 hours from the time of purchase. In many instances Flex Bucket funds will be available immediately after purchase.
- Check your number to make sure you are dialing correctly.
- Listen to the error message you are receiving and write this information down to that you can share it with a Customer Service representative.
- Contact Customer Service by calling 1-800-CRICKET.
Yes. Once your Flex Bucket is out of funds any long distance call will be disconnected. If this happens, dial *PAY or call 1-800-CRICKET to purchase additional Flex Bucket funds.
Yes. All purchased Flex Bucket funds are non-transferable.
Yes. The only way to purchase ringtones is with Flex Bucket funds.
Yes. The only way to make international calls (except Mexico) is to purchase Flex Bucket funds. Flex Bucket allows you to pay for international calls to over 100 countries.
Alternatively, a Cricket customer can also use a calling card to dial internationally.
Dialing *PAY allows you to pay for your monthly service and buy Flex Bucket funds via an automated service. *PAY also allows you to hear how many roaming or long distance minutes you have and what your Flex Bucket balance is.
The difference is how you pay for these services. Features or services that you “add-on” to your plan appear as a monthly recurring charge on your Cricket bill. Whereas with Flex Bucket, you simply purchase funds as needed.
For example, if you have roaming minutes added to your plan each month as an add-on, and you use all of your roaming minutes, you would then have to purchase Flex Bucket funds in order to gain additional roaming minutes.
All products available on the Cricket storefront require Flex Bucket funds to pay for them and may not be added to your monthly bill.
In addition to the roaming, ringtones, and data services provided by Cricket, you can access premium and other features and services provided by third parties to which Cricket extends billing privileges by allowing you to pay for such third party features and services using your FlexBucket.
You may restrict access to most premium and third-party services by simply not purchasing/establishing Flex Bucket services; or, if you already have Flex Bucket services, by not purchasing additional Flex Bucket services. Alternatively, if you subscribe to one of Cricket’s PAYGo service plans, you have the option to switch to a plan that requires use of your Flex Bucket to access premium services. These options are available to you at any time and at no additional cost.
No. You can check your Flex Bucket balance anytime by...
Please note that If you don't have enough funds to make a purchase, you will get a message during the transaction.