You can check by looking at our coverage maps or you can visit any authorized Cricket location and ask the sales representative if you live in a Cricket-owned network coverage area.
You can tell if you are using service on a Partner network by looking at the coverage maps.
Not at this time.
Not at this time.
The text message means that Cricket has updated its Terms and Conditions of Service and you (the customer) will be subject to them beginning with your next bill cycle.
Check out our coverage map to find out if Cricket service is available in your area.
Cricket’s local coverage area represents coverage within markets where Cricket sells Wireless, Broadband, and PAYGo products.
NEC, also referred to as National Extended Calling Area (NECA) allows Cricket customers to travel to any Cricket market and use their phone without incurring additional roaming charges.
In select plans, Premium Extended Coverage allows you to use your phone in areas outside Cricket's unlimited wireless without roaming charges. Check out our coverage maps to view Premium Extended Coverage areas.
All of your voice features will work in the Premium Extended Coverage areas, including voicemail, caller ID, call waiting, three-way calling, text messaging, directory assistance (411), *PAY, 611, 911, and call forwarding (NOTE: call forwarding is not available for Cricket PAYGo customers).
Yes, you will receive a prorated refund to cancel service. Call a Cricket Customer Service representative at 1-800-CRICKET during the following hours: Monday thru Friday 7AM - 12AM CST, Saturday 8AM - 10PM and Sunday 8AM to 9PM CST.
For Cricket Wireless customers:
- You can upgrade your plan for free on mycricket.com. Just log into My Account and choose "Change My Plan."
- You can contact a Cricket Customer Service representative at 1-800-CRICKET during the following hours: 5:00 AM to 9:30 PM PT Monday through Saturday and 6:00 AM to 9:30 PM PT on Sundays.
- You can go to your local Cricket store, Exclusive dealer, or Authorized dealer and change your plan in person.
For Cricket PAYGo customers:
- Premium Extended Coverage is automatically included with all Cricket PAYGo plans, except certain daily plans.
- If you are on certain daily plans and would like Premium Extended Coverage, you must change to another Cricket PAYGo plan. You can change to another Cricket PAYGo plan by calling *PAY (daily plans only), calling Care at *611 or 1-800-CRICKET (monthly or daily plans), or visiting a local Cricket store, Exclusive dealer, or Authorized dealer (daily plans only). There is no charge to make this change.
- When changing between plans, remember to dial *228 to complete the plan change. If you forget to dial *228 after your plan change, your roaming indicator may not function properly. All other features, functionality, and pricing will work correctly.
You must live within a Cricket market to be eligible for service; you must have a valid address within a Cricket market to activate service.
If you have already initiated a call before you leave an Unlimited Wireless Coverage area, you will experience a dropped call and you will have to reinitiate the call in the Premium Extended Coverage area. If you have not initiated a call, you will be able to initiate and answer calls just as you would in Cricket’s Unlimited Wireless Coverage Areas. You may need a tri-band handset to receive unlimited services in some Premium Extended Coverage areas.
Please consult the Cricket Broadband coverage maps to view current Cricket Broadband coverage.