Someone opened a Cricket account using my information without my authorization. What should I do?
1. Contact Cricket’s Fraud Department at 858-882-9630
2. Indicate in the message that you did not authorize the account
3. Provide your contact information including a day time phone number where the Fraud Representative can return your call. Please note that Cricket’s Fraud Department has a turnaround time of 24 – 48 hrs Monday – Friday (excluding Holidays).
4. Contact your local law enforcement to file a police report
5. Fill out the ID Affidavit form
6. Fax both the police report and ID Affidavit form to the Fraud department at (858) 882-6080 or mail to:
Cricket Communications Inc.
Attn: Fraud Department
5887 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
NOTE: Additional information and help can be found at the Federal Trade Commission’s Identity Theft Website.