My smartphone does not connect to my home Wi-Fi network. What should I do?
Verify that your Wi-Fi is on and Connect manually to your Home Wi-Fi. Follow these instructions:
1. Open the WeFi Pro application by selecting it in your device’s application list. Access to your application list varies by device. If you are unsure how to access your list of applications please consult your manual.
2. Press your device’s Menu button/key
3. Press Networks
4. At the top you should see a Wi-Fi checkbox. Make sure it is checked.
5. Find your home network in the W-Fi networks list at the bottom of the screen and press it.
6. Enter your password if required.
If your connection was established successfully, WeFi Pro will make sure to reconnect you automatically in the future.