I think I may have a broken phone. What can I do?
If you feel that your phone may be damaged or broken, try the following steps:
- Turn your phone off and then back on.
- Plug your phone and phone charger into the wall to ensure your phone has power.
- Dial *228 and follow the prompts given.
- Refer to your phone user manual for manufacturer recommended troubleshooting steps.
- Call Cricket Customer Service at 1-800-CRICKET to speak with a customer service representative.
- Visit your local Cricket store for in-person assistance.