I currently have Cricket service, how do I change my plan to include Premium Extended Coverage?
For Cricket Wireless customers:
- You can upgrade your plan for free on mycricket.com. Just log into My Account and choose "Change My Plan."
- You can contact a Cricket Customer Service representative at 1-800-CRICKET during the following hours: 5:00 AM to 9:30 PM PT Monday through Saturday and 6:00 AM to 9:30 PM PT on Sundays.
- You can go to your local Cricket store, Exclusive dealer, or Authorized dealer and change your plan in person.
For Cricket PAYGo customers:
- Premium Extended Coverage is automatically included with all Cricket PAYGo plans, except certain daily plans.
- If you are on certain daily plans and would like Premium Extended Coverage, you must change to another Cricket PAYGo plan. You can change to another Cricket PAYGo plan by calling *PAY (daily plans only), calling Care at *611 or 1-800-CRICKET (monthly or daily plans), or visiting a local Cricket store, Exclusive dealer, or Authorized dealer (daily plans only). There is no charge to make this change.
- When changing between plans, remember to dial *228 to complete the plan change. If you forget to dial *228 after your plan change, your roaming indicator may not function properly. All other features, functionality, and pricing will work correctly.