How do I set up and manage ringback tones through my wireless phone?
- You can set up and manage ringback tones by accessing the Mobile Web browser on your Cricket phone and selecting the "Ringback Tones" option.
- Search for a song to purchase by clicking on "Top 10" or "Search". If you have already purchased a song, proceed to step four.
- Purchase the song. After you purchase a song, a text message will be sent to your Cricket phone to confirm the purchase.
- Select the song you would like to set up.
- Confirm that you want the selected song to play for all incoming callers all of the time.
- If you set another song to play for all callers all of the time, it will overwrite the pervious song you designated to perform that function.
Full custom settings can be established by accessing your ringback tones account on the Cricket website, click here.