How do I set up and manage ringback tones for the first time through the Internet using my personal computer?
Buying a song/title
- Log in through the Cricket website here.
- You will arrive at the ringback tones main page. This page shows you how many available ringback tone credits you have in your account or your Flex Bucket balance if you do not have any credits. Each Ringback Tone is 1 credit or $1.99 if you have no credits remaining in your current billing cycle.
- You can preview and select different songs/content by browsing the catalog.
- Once you've selected a title, click on the "Buy" link. You will be presented with a purchase confirmation page. Following the purchase, you will receive a confirmation SMS and you will now be ready to set up the song for your callers.
Managing callers and groups
- You can create callers by entering their names and telephone numbers by clicking the "My Callers" page. You can enter as many as 50 names and telephone numbers. You cannot have duplicate names.
- Once you have created entries for individual callers, you can create groups of callers by clicking on the "My Groups" link. Up to 10 groups with 10 callers and 20 Caller ID's in each can be set up on your ringback tones service. For example, you can have your work colleagues listen to one song and your friends listen to something else.
Setting up a Ringback Tone for your callers
- Once you have created your callers and/or groups, you can assign songs to them by clicking on "Setup Ringback Tones".
- Select a caller or group.
- Select which title you want them to hear.
- Select the time of day, day of the week or specific day you want them to hear the song.
- Click "Save" to create your settings.
You have now set up your ringback tones.