How do I set up a ringback tone for a friend or group of friends?
Once you have purchased a title, you can create callers by entering their names and telephone numbers by clicking the "My Callers" page. You cannot have duplicate names. Individual and group set up can only be done on the Internet at the Ringback Tone Catalog and not the Mobile Web on your Cricket phone.
Once you have created your callers and/or groups, you can assign songs to them by clicking on "Setup Ringback Tones".
- Select a caller or group.
- Select which song you want them to hear.
- Select the time of day, day of week or specific day you want them to hear the song.
- Remember to click the "Save" button when done.
The set up priority is as follows:
- Special day for caller or group
- Special day for all callers or groups
- Day of week for caller or group
- Time of day for caller or group
- Day of week for all callers
- Time of day for all callers
For example, if you set up song #1 for a specific caller or group and set up song #2 to "Play to All Callers", the specific caller or group will hear song #1 and everyone else will hear song #2.