How can I get my contacts back?
If you saved your contacts to your SD card before performing the Factory Data Reset you can restore them by using the steps below.
- Go into Contacts
- Press the Menu button
- Select Import/Export (For Huawei devices select Manage Contacts)
- Select Import from SD Card (for Huawei devices select Restore Contacts from SD card)
- The device will ask if you would like to restore One Vcard file, multiple or all. Select One Vcard.
- If more than one VCF file exists, select the one with the largest file number
- For example, if your choices are /sdcard/Contact/00001.vcf or /sdcard/contact/00002.vcf you should select /sdcard/contact/00002.vcf
- If your contacts don’t show up, repeat the process and select the other file
- If all else fails you may contact 1-800-CRICKET and choose option 3 for technical support. You may also visit a full service Cricket store for hands on help. Please use the “Store Locator” icon to find the store nearest to you.