what is flex bucket?
Flex Bucket is the easy way to purchase features and downloads so you can use Cricket's additional services as you need them. In order to purchase certain services that are only accessible from your phone, such as ringtones, games and apps, and wallpapers, you must first purchase Flex Bucket funds. Your unused Flex Bucket will rollover from month-to-month, expiring one year after the date of purchase.
Flex Bucket can be used for:
- Downloading ringtones, music, games, apps, wallpapers
- Ringback tones
- International long distance minutes
- International text messaging
You can purchase Flex Bucket funds by:
- Dialing *PAY (*729) from your Cricket phone and follow the prompts to pay by credit or debit card.
- Calling 1-800-Cricket to pay by check or credit card.
- Visiting an Authorized Payment Location to pay with cash. Be sure to bring your bill stub or account number for quick service.
- Logging into My Account and click "Add New Features." This feature will purchase $5.00 or $15.00 of Flex Bucket funds each month as part of your monthly service.