Houston Rodeo Giveaway Rules for MiCricket
Muve Music from Cricket Wireless is giving away tickets to see some of your favorite performances at the Houston Rodeo. Enrique Iglesias, La Original Banda el Limón and Duelo will be performing at this year’s festival, and you can win free tickets from Cricket on Facebook. Enrique Iglesias performs on March 6th and La Original Banda el Limón with opening act Duelo perform on March 11th.
“Like” MiCricket on Facebook and for your chance to win two tickets for each event! Get an extra chance to win if you refer two friends.
Entering the contest is easy. Here's how:
Cricket Communications, Inc.
9 Greenway Plaza, Suite 800
Houston, TX 77046
Full Contest Rules:
Houston Rodeo Private Performance Giveaway - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
How to Enter. During the Promotion Period (defined below) “Like” MiCricket’s Facebook page and sign up to participate by entering your name, email, phone number and zip code in the Houston Rodeo tab. Share the promotion with two friends via the entry form on the tab to enter an additional sweepstakes. All winners will be selected at random. Limit: One (1) entry per person per sweepstakes
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their Facebook accounts: (b) the message is entrant’s own creation and will not infringe on any rights of any third parties. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any messages that are inappropriate for any reason, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and/or inappropriate language.
You must be an active holder of a Facebook or email account to be eligible to enter this Promotion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Facebook or email account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Facebook or email account, the authorized account holder of the Facebook and email account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a Facebook account by Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Start/End Dates. The promotion for the Enrique Iglesias tickets will run from Friday, March 2nd 5 pm EST through Sunday, March 4th, 11:59:59 pm EST. The promotion for La Original Banda el Limón with opening act Duelo tickets will run from Tuesday, March 6th, 9 am EST through Thursday, March 8th, 5 pm EST. Winners of the tickets to the Enrique Iglesias performance will be announced on Monday, March 5th. Winners of the tickets to the La Original Banda El Limón performance will be announced the morning of Friday, March 10. The winner of the $100 AMEX gift card will be announced on Monday, March 12.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Cricket Communications (“Sponsor”), and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. All winners will be selected through a random drawing.
5. Prizes. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Houston Rodeo performance. The Enrique Iglesias performance takes place on March 6, 2012. The La Original Banda el Limón with opening act Duelo performance takes place on March 11, 2012. An additional winner selected from those who successfully get two friends to “Like” MiCricket’s Facebook page via the entry form on the Houston Rodeo tab, will receive One (1) $100 Amex gift card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize: $100.00. ARV of all prizes combined: $300.00. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Notification. Potential winners will be contacted by Sponsor through the Facebook account or email address used to enter the Promotion by 12pm ET the day their entry has been selected. Potential winners will be required to respond to the message by 6pm ET on the day the drawing is held. If a potential winner does not respond to the message within the required time frame prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next runner-up. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within 7 calendar days of prize notification. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability/Publicity must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete and respond to the direct message within the required time period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another eligible, randomly selected entrant. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTION, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 31, 2011 to:
200 East Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601
11. Sponsor. Cricket Wireless, 6380 S. Fiddlers Green Circle, 6th Floor, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google for use according to terms described in the Creative Common 3.0 Attribution License.