When Muve Music subscribers download Alicia Keys' new album Girl on Fire between December 11th and 17th, they're entered to win a signed piano key by the R&B songstress! Read below for complete details & rules.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SUBSCRIBING OR MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ONE WAY TO ENTER:
Between December 11th, 2012 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) to December 17th, 2012 at 11:59:00 PM PST (“Promotion Period”), as an eligible service subscriber, you may use your Muve Music wireless handset and download the album “Girl On Fire” by Alicia Keys on the Muve Music service.
3. DRAWINGS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on the date listed next. The potential winner will be randomly selected on December 19th from among all eligible entries received throughout the entire Promotion Period. All Drawings will be conducted by computer whose decisions are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by SMS, and/or Telephone. No winning notification messages will be left on any voicemail or answering machine. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received throughout the entire duration of the Sweepstakes. An entrant is not considered a winner of any prize unless & until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
4. PRIZE: We will be giving away 1 piano key autographed by Alicia Keys.
Winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state & local taxes associated with the acceptance & use of the prizes (if any). All prized details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) one Drawing prize per mobile phone number.
5. GENERAL: No substitutions, transfers or cash redemptions of any prize are permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. By entering, entrants agree: 1) to be bound by these Official Rules & that the decisions of Sponsor & judges, which will be binding & final in all respects; & 2) that Sponsor & its designees shall have the right & permission to use each winner’s name, city & state of residence and/or likeness for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any & all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for paying any applicable taxes and will be sent 1099 at year end.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, non-authorized human intervention, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, network hardware or software, cable, satellite, cellular tower, or Internet Service Provider (ISP); (3) bugs, virus, worms, unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes or any other causes which impair the fairness, integrity or administration of the Sweepstakes; &, in such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes (subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies where applicable); (4) typographical, printing, network, mechanical, electronic, technical, human or other errors or malfunctions of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or subscriptions, the announcement of the prizes or other errors in these Official Rules or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) any liability, loss, injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (6) lost, incomplete, late, misdirected, garbled, undelivered, incomplete, stolen, or mutilated transactions, subscriptions or entries; or garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to termination of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the drawing(s) at issue up to the date of termination for the prize(s) offered for the applicable drawing(s). CAUTION: Any attempt by an individual to damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal & civil laws & should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such individual(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any & all disputes, claims & causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, & exclusively by the United States District Court for the state of Connecticut (2) any & all claims, judgments & awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, & in no event will entrant be entitled to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; & (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, & entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental & consequential damages & any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, & any & all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues & questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation & enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights & obligations of the entrant & Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, & construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut.
The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents & citizens, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, of:
Contiguous United States (including the district of Columbia)
The Sweepstakes is not open to the following service providers:
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google for use according to terms described in the Creative Common 3.0 Attribution License.