We recently premiered a series of short films about Muve Music, and now it’s your turn to be the director!
Help us create a short film titled, “A Day in the Life of the Muve Music Nation” by showing us how you use Muve Music during your day. Do you listen to Muve Music in the gym? On the subway? First thing in the morning? Check out our Never Miss a Beat video, and let us know how Muve Music moves to the beat of your life.
Submit a short 30 second video for your chance to win prizes, from new phones and service, to a movie pack worth more than $500!
The contest will run from April 16 at 12:00pm EDT until May 4 at 12:00pm EDT. To participate, users will have to submit a video of how Muve Music affects their life to YouTube, tag Cricket, and then mention their upload on Twitter or Facebook.
Entering the giveaway is easy. Here's how:
Full Giveaway Rules:
Cricket Muve Films Promotion - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
How to Enter. During the Promotion Period (defined below), create a 30 second or less video documenting how Muve Music affects your life, including your Muve Music-enable phone in the video. Post your video to YouTube with the tags “#MuveFilms” and “Muve Music.” After uploading the video, you must email the link to email@example.com with the subject line “Muve Films.” In addition, you can also tweet or Facebook mention Cricket to alert them of your entry (not required). You will receive one (1) entry for the Promotion Period, defined below, if you have correctly tagged your video, featured your Muve Music phone in the video and emailed the link to Cricket’s Gmail account. The first 15 valid submissions will automatically receive a prize; the remaining 11 prizes will be determined by Cricket judges. Limit: One (1) entry per person.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their email, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter accounts: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the account; and (b) the information is entrant’s own and will not infringe on any rights of any third parties. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entries that are inappropriate for any reason, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and/or inappropriate language.
You must be an active holder of a YouTube account and a valid email account to be eligible to enter this Promotion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same YouTube or email account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different YouTube or email accounts, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any YouTube or email account, the authorized account holder of the account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a YouTube account by YouTube. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned, and may be used in social media marketing materials. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Start/End Dates. Promotion begins at 12:00:00 pm EDT on April 16, 2012 and ends at 12:00:00 pm EDT on May 4, 2012 (“Promotion Period”).
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Cricket Communications (“Sponsor”), and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Winner Selection. The 11 winners and directors whose clips will be featured in the final film will be determined by Zocalo Group, an independent judging organization, based on content, production quality, storytelling ability, brand inclusion and creativity. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Prize. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected to receive the following:
Ten (10) director’s prize winners will be selected to receive the following:
The first 15 directors who submit valid clips first will receive the following:
ARV of combined prize: $3,500. Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Sponsor will make all travel arrangements. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winner. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Notification. The potential winner will receive an email notification from about one day after their entry has been selected. The potential winner will be required to respond to the email and provide contact details within seven (7) days of receipt. If the potential winner does not respond to the email or provide contact details within the required time frame prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next runner-up. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within seven (7) calendar days of prize notification. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability/Publicity must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete and respond to the direct message within the required time period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another eligible, randomly selected entrant. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNER AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTION, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Name of Winner. To obtain name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 31, 2012 to:
200 East Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601
11. Sponsor. Cricket Wireless, 6380 S. Fiddlers Green Circle, 6th Floor, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google for use according to terms described in the Creative Common 3.0 Attribution License.