The Samsung Indulge (R915) is the first Cricket smartphone from Samsung. With a 3.5” HVGA touch-screen, wifi capability, 3G Real Web Browsing, the Galaxy Indulge has lots of great smartphones features. Cricket’s fourth Android smartphone also includes great features like a 3MP camera/camcorder, MP3 player/microSD slot, slideout QWERTY keyboard, and more! The Indulge is a fully featured Android smartphone featuring a 1 Ghz processor for a supercharged Android experience. This smartphone also gives customers access to over 100,000 cool apps on the Android market as well as great Google apps like YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Search and more.
- Travel Charger/USB Cable
- Standard lithium ion battery
- 2GB microSD card
already have this phone?
For full instructions, view the manufacturer's site.
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your Cricket phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number) This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket CDMA System ID Number.
- Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions on the following page.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the power button (In case of Initial Programming Wizard, Select your language and then press Activate button.)
- In case of dialing screen, Dial *228 and press the send button.
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts
- If your phone fails to program over the air please refer to the keypad programming instructions below
- Turn on your phone using the power button. While in the programming mode the [save] key is used to save, the [cancel] key is used to go back.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for BASIC NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
- Enter 333333 (3 six times)
- Select MDN (Mobile Directory Number/10 Digit Phone Number)
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press Save.
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press Save.
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID and press Save.
- Press Done. Your phone will reset.