Samsung Comment™ 2
Keep fast at your fingertips with the stylish new Samsung Comment 2 (R390), featuring a rapid 480MHz processor and a large 2.4” display with full QWERTY keyboard. The built-in 2.0 Megapixel camera/camcorder lets you capture the action as it happens and share instantly via picture or video message. Stay connected to you world matter where you are with text messaging, user-friendly web browsing, and Bluetooth technology. Store all your content on the optional removable memory microSD card and play your favorite music with the build-in player. Express yourself at the press of a button with the Comment 2.
Quick Start Instructions
Chare your battery overnight. Once your device is fully charged and powered on, simply follow these steps to activate your Samsung Comment™ 2:
- Dial *228 on the keypad of your phone and press the "Send" button.
- This will begin the activation process. Be sure to listen closely for the Activation Confirmation.
- Once successfully activated, you'll hear the message, "Your phone is now programmed, thank you for calling Cricket."
- Your Samsung Comment™ 2 will automatically restart and will be ready to use.
- If you are unable to activate your phone, you may try manual programming (see below).
Manually Programming your Cricket phone
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538) from a different phone to speak with a Cricket representative.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your 10-digit Cricket Phone Number (MDN)
- Your 10-digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number (MIN)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket Home ID (CDMA Home SID).
- After you have all your information handy, move on to Step 6.
- Turn on your phone using the power button.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) to access Subsidy Code programming.
- You will be prompted to enter the FTKSL Code, which you'll do by entering 333333 (3 six times) and pressing "OK".
- From the Servicing Programming menu select "MDN".
- Enter your new 10-digit Cricket phone number that you received from the Cricket representative and tap "OK".
- From the Menu select "MIN Number".
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket Mobile Identification Number (MIN) that you received from the Cricket representative and hit "OK".
- From the Menu select "CDMA Home SID".
- Enter the 1 to 5-digit CDMA Home ID that you received from the Cricket representative and tap "OK".
- Tap "OK" to leave the Program Settings screen.
- Press the End button and your phone will automatically restart.
- Once manual programming is complete you are ready to make basic calls. Please try Over The Air Programming (per the Quick Start Guide above) again to activate all features. If you're still unable to activate your Samsung Comment™ 2, please call 1-800-CRICKET (1-800-274-2538).