Samsung Chrono™ Overview
The Samsung Chrono™ (R261) may be simple to operate, but it’s anything but ordinary. Form and function are the perfect pair in this fashionable flip phone. Built for everyday use, the Chrono is as comfortable browsing the web as it is tailoring calendar appointments. Bluetooth® capabilities even let you talk hands-free when you need to roll up your sleeves. Its pocket-perfect, flip form factor, and many practical functions make the Chrono a perfect fit for anyone.
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Standard Charger
already have this phone?
For full instructions, view the manufacturer's site.
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your Cricket phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number) This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket CDMA System ID Number.
- Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions on the following page.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the power button
- Dial *228 and press the send key
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts
- If your phone fails to program over the air please refer to the keypad programming instructions below
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button. While in the programming mode the [OK] key is used to save, the left soft key to [Exit] without saving and the right soft key [Back] to return to the previous step.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
- Enter 333333 (3 six times)
- Select MDN to enter your Mobile Directory Number (10 digit phone number)
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK].
- Select CDMA Home SID to enter your Cricket CDMA System ID.
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID and press [OK].
- Touch the "Exit" option on display to exit. Your phone will reset.