Sanyo Zio by Kyocera
The Sanyo ZIO by Kyocera is a sleek and stylish smartphone. With a 3.5”WVGA touch-screen, WiFi capability, 3G Real Web Browsing, the ZIO is a smartphone with brains as well as beauty. Cricket’s first Android smartphone also includes great features like a 3.2MP camera/camcorder, MP3 player/microSD slot, virtual QWERTY keyboard, and more! The ZIO is a fully featured Android smartphone with access to tens of thousands of cool apps on the Android market as well as great Google apps like YouTube, Gmail, Google Search and more.
- Travel Charger
- Standard lithium ion battery
- 1GB microSD card
- USB cable
already have this phone?
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your Cricket phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number). This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket CDMA System ID Number.
- Please write these numbers down for future reference.
- Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions below.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button.
- Dial *228 and press the send key.
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts.
- If your phone fails to program over the air; please refer to the manual programming instructions below.
Keypad Short Programming:
- From the Dialer, enter ##626* (##NAM*) for NAM Programming Menu.
- Select Edit.
- You will be prompted to - ENTER SUBSIDY CODE (FTKSL).
- Enter 333333 (3 six times).*
- Press OK.
- Press MDN.
- Enter MDN (Mobile Directory Number). Select “OK”.
- Press MIN.
- Enter MIN (Mobile ID Number). Select “OK”.
- Press Home SID.
- Enter CDMA Home SID. Select “OK”.
- Select Done (will power cycle the phone).
- If the four time use limit has been reached, the user shall be prompted to enter the SPC -Service Programming Code (000000). Correct entry of the SPC shall reset the four time use counter and provide access to the NAM programming menu.