Text, post, update or comment - no matter how you choose to say it, the Huawei Pillar (M615) delivers your message fast with a full QWERTY keypad and 2” display. Packed with features like MyHomeScreen, Cricket Mobile Web and Storefront, there’s no way you’re missing out on the latest news, apps, games and graphics. And with a built in MP3 Player and VGA Camera - you have all your portable electronics with you in one slim easy to use device.
- 900 mAh lithum ion battery
- Micro USB AC Charger w/Aux Port
already have this phone?
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your Cricket phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number). This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket CDMA System ID Number.
- Please write these numbers down for future reference.
Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions below.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the power button
- Dial *228 and press the send key
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts
- If your phone fails to program over the air, please refer to the keypad programming instructions below
Manual Programming Instructions:
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button. While in the programming mode, the left soft key [OK] is used to save and the right soft key [BACK] is used to return to the previous step.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
- Enter 333333 (3 six times) and press [OK].
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press [OK]
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK]
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit Home SID (Cricket CDMA System ID) and press [OK].
- Your phone will reset.
Please visit our page here to learn more about your phone's accessibility features.