The Nokia 3606 is a phone, camera and music player all-in-one. Go hands-free on a call or listen to your favorite tunes with stereo Bluetooth. The 1.3 megapixel camera takes great shots for you and your friends to share, and external music player controls let you shuffle through songs with ease. Plus, you can download ringtones, graphics, games and apps, and access Mobile Web.
- 900 mAH lithium battery
- AC charger
already have this phone?
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you your new Cricket phone number.
- Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions below.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button
- Dial *228 and press the send key
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts
- If your phone fails to program over the air please refer to the keypad programming instructions below
- Turn your Cricket phone by using the red power/end button and enter the Programming Access Code:
- Please enter (##NAM*) for NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to enter the Subsidy Code:
- Please enter 333333 (3 six times) and press [OK].
- Enter "My number" (MDN): (User's 10 Digit Phone Number) and Press [OK]
- Enter "Mobile ID number" (MIN): (User's 10 Digit Phone Number) and Press [OK].
- Enter the 1 to 5 Digit SID and press [OK].
- Programming is complete! Selecting "Save" will display a confirmation note and reset your phone. Selecting "Edit" will return to the first menu option. Selecting "Discard" will exit the provisioning session without saving any entered data.