The Nokia 1606 blends fun and practicality, with entertaining features like a Mobile Web browser and preloaded games to keep you occupied, and useful features like hands-free speakerphone and a built-in LED flashlight (which works even when the phone is off!). With room for up to 400 contacts and the ability to synchronize contacts, calendars and to-do lists to your computer, the Nokia 1606 will always keep you connected.
- 900 mAh lithium battery
- AC charger
already have this phone?
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you your new Cricket phone number.
- Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions below.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button
- Dial *228 and press the send key
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts
- If your phone fails to program over the air please refer to the keypad programming instructions below
- Turn your Cricket phone by using the red power/end button and enter the Programming Access Code:
- Please enter *#626# (##NAM*) for NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to enter the Subsidy Code:
- Please enter 333333 (3 six times) and press [OK].
- Enter "My number" (MDN): (User's 10 Digit Phone Number) and Press [OK]
- Enter "Mobile ID number" (MIN): (User's 10 Digit Phone Number) and Press [OK].
- Enter the 1 to 5 Digit SID and press [OK].
- Programming is complete! Selecting "Save" will display a confirmation note and reset your phone. Selecting "Edit" will return to the first menu option. Selecting "Discard" will exit the provisioning session without saving any entered data.