Motorola Evoke QA4
The Motorola Evoke QA4 is Cricket’s first touch-screen cell phone with full Web browsing so you can surf the Internet, email, and watch online videos just like you would from your home computer. It also includes other great features like a 2.0 megapixel camera/camcorder, MP3 player/microSD slot, virtual QWERTY keyboard, video streaming, a slide out numeric keypad and much more. The Motorola Evoke™ QA4 lets you access all the information you want with one simple touch.
Cricket charges a $15.00 monthly recurring charge for the HTML Data Feature in addition to the rate plan selected. This feature is required for the Motorola Evoke phone. The price includes full HTML web browsing, streaming video downloads, image and video uploads and email access.
- 1170 mAH lithium battery
- AC charger
already have this phone?
Quick Start Instructions
To start your Cricket service, just follow these easy instructions:
- Charge your battery overnight.
- Read these instructions and have a pen ready before you call to set up service.
- If you have signed up for Cricket service, a valid Social Security or Driver's License Number will be required to activate your phone. Please have this information ready when you call to activate your Cricket phone.
- Once your battery is charged, call 1-800-CRICKET from a different phone.
- A Cricket representative will give you:
- Your new Cricket MDN (Mobile Directory Number). This is your 10 digit phone number.
- Your new 10 digit Cricket MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Your 1 to 5 digit Cricket CDMA System ID Number.
- Please write these numbers down for future reference.
Program your Cricket phone number into your Cricket phone using the instructions below.
Programming your Cricket phone
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button
- Dial *228 and press the send key
- This will start the activation process, follow the voice prompts
- If your phone fails to program over the air, please refer to the keypad programming instructions below
- Turn on your phone using the red power/end button. While in the programming mode the [OK] key is used to save, the left soft key to [Exit] without saving and the right soft key [Back] to return to the previous step.
- Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for NAM Programming
- You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
- Enter 333333 (3 six times)
- Press the [OK] button to select the MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK]
- Press Navigation (arrow) down once to access the MDN (Mobile Directory Number/10 Digit Phone Number) and press [OK]
- Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press [OK]
- Press Navigation (arrow) down once to access the IMSI (do not change from IMSI_11_12=00)
- Press the Navigation (arrow) down key twice to access the CDMA System ID and press [OK]
- Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID and press [OK]
- Press the red power/end button to exit.
Your phone will reset.