ZTE AC3781 Modem
The Cricket AC3781 modem provides affordable high speed wireless access to your computer anywhere you go. You can access email, Internet, text or instant messages and other applications when connecting it to your desktop or laptop computer. Its compact size is easy to carry around and you can use it in all Cricket Broadband coverage areas. The Cricket AC3781 modem offers you convenience, speed and power, so you can stay connected with your friends, family and the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows® 2000 SP4
- Windows XP SP1 to SP3
- Windows Vista™ (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows® 7 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Mac OS 10.4.11 to 10.6.3 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Type A USB port 2.0
To install the modem and the software, these minimum system resources are required:
- CPU: Pentium-IV/1G Hz
- USB Interface: 2.0 (USB 1.0 and 1.1 compatible)
- Memory: 1GB
- Disk space: 16MB (used for installation of application)
Windows Setup Instructions
- Please connect the modem to the PC via the USB interface. You may use the optional data cable to allow optimal positioning to improve performance in marginal coverage areas.
- The installation will run automatically, follow the wizard to complete the installation.
a. Welcome to the Cricket Broadband AC3781 Setup Wizard. Click Next.
b. Select Destination Location. Click Next.
c. Select Start Menu Folder. The recommended default folder is: Cricket Broadband AC3781.
d. Ready to Install. Click Install.
- The system will automatically find new hardware and install the drivers.
- Select startup options (default = launch when device is inserted / now).
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch the application.
- Depending on selected startup options, manually launch the application by clicking the Cricket icon on the desktop or select Start → All Programs → Cricket Broadband AC3781 → Cricket Broadband AC3781
Please connect the modem to the PC through the USB extension cable in marginal signal areas to obtain optimal performance. If necessary, adjust the Modem’s position to improve the antenna’s direction/performance.
Mac OS X Setup Instructions
- Please connect the modem to the Mac via the USB interface. You may use the optional data cable to allow optimal positioning to improve performance in marginal coverage areas.
- Click Cricket icon on the desktop.
- Click box icon and run the Setup file.
- Click Continue
- Click Install
- Click Restart